Approved Website

Approved Website
I want to show you how Scentsy can change your life! Whether you just want to make your home smell fresh and beautiful or you'd like to change your financial position, I'm here to help you and share the tools which have helped me reach this position in such an incredibly short amount of time.

Monday, October 15, 2012

The Scentsy Family has 3 Brands and MORE OPPORTUNITES!

What are you Waiting For? Join TODAY!



Did you know...
The Scentsy Family now has 3 Brands. All three are separate companies with very different products all under the Scentsy Family.

This means I now have MORE opportunities to grow my business but, more importantly, offer YOU a wider variety of products and different opportunities that might appeal to you.

Thanks to the Scentsy Family opportunity - I'm enjoying all expenses paid vacation to places like the Dominica Republic, more money into my families budge to help with bills and fun stuff for the kids. Plus, I'm LOVING helping my team grow and build their businesses and make their goals and dreams a reality! Read my Story!

I want to help YOU! Now is the perfect time to start your own Scentsy Family Business and Join our Award Winning Team Today! All you need to do is “Pick your Brand.” Visit my Join Page to learn about all 3 Brands in the Scentsy Family and choose the right one for you!

Pick YOUR Brand...

Grace Adele - Style your Look!
It's like Transformers for Chicks! Change your Style in an easy and fun way with Bags, Clutches, Jewelry, Clip-ons and Accessories. From glam purple to zebra striped, discover the color, shape and style that suits you best. Join TODAY for only $199 US ($239 CAN). Email me at MrsWickless@gmail.com to request a catalog!

Velata - Do you Love Chocolate?
Whether you are a foodie, a trendsetter, or just someone who thinks of chocolate as its own food group, take a good look at the Velata opportunity. Join TODAY for only $99 US ($119 CAN). More Gourmet products on their way!



Scentsy Fragrance - Smells So Good!
Do you have a Scent-Addiction? Need some extra cash each month? Want to change your life? Look at the Scentsy Fragrance Opportunity and Join TODAY for only $99 US ($119 CAN). Everyone Loves our Candles, Scents and Warmers! MrsWickless@gmail.com

Do you ever say things like...

“I don’t have any money!” or “I have to ask my boss for the time off!” or, how about, “I’m looking for an opportunity but…I want to know it’ll work!” Will you be saying the same things in 6 months? I’ve been there and have already changed my life by taking a chance to JOIN…Over 2 years ago, I took leap of faith and started by Scentsy Business. I absolutely LOVE it and hope one day I can make my Scentsy Family business income replace my full-time income!
Are you ready to change your life and Join our Scentsy Family? Limitless opportunities await you! Join Today!

Call or Email me for More information!

Don't be shy! Get your questions answered. Interview me to see if you want to Join my Team. I'm ready to respond to emails or take call right now!

1 comment:

Kim Cornwell said...

Who knew that there were three...we did Velata and Scentsy at our last party and loved it...will need to check out grace Adele